Reading time ( words)
The March issue of The PCB Design Magazine is available now. Flexible circuits have become ubiquitous over the past decade. This month, we delve into the latest flex and rigid-flex design tips and techniques with our feature article from Craig Armenti of Mentor Graphics. We also hear from Tom "Flexdude" Woznicki who is celebrating 25 years in the FPCB business.
Read the March issue of The PCB Design Magazine, now on the virtual newsstand and available for delivery in your e-mail inbox by joining myI-Connect007 where you can manage all of your subscriptions and gain immediate access to download books from our eBook library.
Table of Contents
- Rigid-flex Design Tips and Best Practices, by Craig Armenti, Mentor Graphics
- “Flexdude” Tom Woznicki Celebrates Company’s 25th Anniversary, Flexible Circuit Design Company
- American Standard Circuits Releases eBook on Designing Flex and Rigid-Flex, with Anaya Vardya and Dave Lackey, American Standard Circuits
- Tim’s Takeaways: Take Care of the People in Our Industry, by Tim Haag, Intercept Technology
- Beyond Design: Microstrip Coplanar Waveguides, by Barry Olney, In-Circuit Design
- Obsessing Over Conductor Surface Roughness: What’s the Effect on Dk? by Bert Simonovich, Lamsim Enterprises
- Sensible Design: Casting a Spotlight on Resin Applications, by Alistair Little, Electrolube