Reading time ( words)
With the mounting pressure engineers face to make everything "better, faster, cheaper, smaller" in less time, managing your design data can seem like the least of your concerns. However, data management issues can sink a project just as fast as any design flaw. Effectively managing your design data is a critical piece to ensuring overall project success.
Don’t learn through trial-and-error. Register now for this free webinar, scheduled for Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 2 pm EDT. Get the critical design data management tips and best practices info you need from the experts at EMA Design Automation and xPLM.
Attendees will learn:
- Why PCB design data management is the key to sustained design success
- Common issues and points of failure as well as how to identify and overcome them
- How to ensure BOM, Design, and Part data are always up-to-date and in-sync
- Why connecting your data to the rest of the organization is important
- How to easily and effectively manage your design data directly inside your CAD environment
For more information, or to register, click here.