Reading time ( words)
Next week over 250 exhibitors will showcase the latest progress with printed and flexible electronics at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California. The final early bird pricing ends today, with access to the event starting from just $150.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Largest gathering of the industry globally.
- Focused on the application of printed electronics—hear from speakers including GM, Faurecia, OSRAM, Microsoft, Schreiner, Visionox, AB-inBev, UTRC, LG, GE and many more
- Over 280 speakers across 8 parallel tracks—huge education programs focused on the most important developments
- Over 250 exhibitors many showcasing the technology in action.
- Matchmaking networking via a dedicated app—meet the people you need to see
- Exhibitor Tours led by IDTechEx highlighting exhibitors involved in functional materials and advanced processing, flexible and printed electronics systems and more.
The exhibition features seven focused pavilions, focused on territories and topics. In addition, the IDTechEx Launchpad showcases new products and prototypes from early stage companies and Demonstration Street features hands-on samples and demonstrators across the variety of printed and flexible electronic applications.
Register by Wednesday November 13 to receive the final early bird pricing. Register at www.PrintedElectronicsUSA.com
07/02/2020 | Nolan Johnson, I-Connect007
On July 1, 2020, the USMCA trade act (United States-Mexico-Canada Act) phased in as a trade agreement guiding economic trade and growth in North America. Nolan Johnson spoke with both Shawn DuBravac, IPC’s chief economist, and Chris Mitchell, IPC’s vice president of global government affairs and an I-Connect007 columnist, about the impact of USMCA on North American electronics manufacturing.
06/22/2020 | Nolan Johnson, I-Connect007
On June 18, Nolan Johnson spoke with Didrik Bech, Elmatica CEO and I-Connect007 columnist, who was recently selected as vice-chair for IPC’s Cybersecurity Task Group. During their conversation, Didrik outlined the task group’s mission statement and the target audience for its work. He also shared specific examples where cybersecurity is increasingly important to the electronics manufacturing industry globally.
06/04/2020 | Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
The emerging trend for “electronics on everything, everything with electronics” was the theme of iNEMI’s webinar presentation of the highlights of its recently published Flexible Hybrid Electronics Roadmap Chapter, delivered by Girish Wable, senior engineering services manager with Jabil. Pete Starkey provides an overview.