Reading time ( words)
Next week over 250 exhibitors will showcase the latest progress with printed and flexible electronics at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California. The final early bird pricing ends today, with access to the event starting from just $150.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Largest gathering of the industry globally.
- Focused on the application of printed electronics—hear from speakers including GM, Faurecia, OSRAM, Microsoft, Schreiner, Visionox, AB-inBev, UTRC, LG, GE and many more
- Over 280 speakers across 8 parallel tracks—huge education programs focused on the most important developments
- Over 250 exhibitors many showcasing the technology in action.
- Matchmaking networking via a dedicated app—meet the people you need to see
- Exhibitor Tours led by IDTechEx highlighting exhibitors involved in functional materials and advanced processing, flexible and printed electronics systems and more.
The exhibition features seven focused pavilions, focused on territories and topics. In addition, the IDTechEx Launchpad showcases new products and prototypes from early stage companies and Demonstration Street features hands-on samples and demonstrators across the variety of printed and flexible electronic applications.
Register by Wednesday November 13 to receive the final early bird pricing. Register at www.PrintedElectronicsUSA.com
12/03/2020 | I-Connect007 Editorial Team
We asked for you to send in your questions for Averatek’s Tara Dunn, and you took us up on it! We know you all enjoyed reading these questions and answers, so we’ve compiled all of them into one article for easy reference. And if you’d like to hear more from Tara, be sure to view her Flex007 column series “Flex Talk.”
06/04/2020 | Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
The emerging trend for “electronics on everything, everything with electronics” was the theme of iNEMI’s webinar presentation of the highlights of its recently published Flexible Hybrid Electronics Roadmap Chapter, delivered by Girish Wable, senior engineering services manager with Jabil. Pete Starkey provides an overview.
05/01/2020 | Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
In an informative and enlightening webinar, iNEMI Project Manager Steve Payne was joined by Isola Group CTO Ed Kelley to explain, review, and discuss the details of the recently published “iNEMI 2019 Roadmap for Organic PCBs.” Pete Starkey provides an overview.