Reading time ( words)
Latest PwC report projects that:
- China will clearly be the largest economy by 2030, but its growth rate is likely to revert to the global average in the long run.
- India could challenge US for second place by 2050
- Indonesia, Mexico and Nigeria could push UK and France out of top 10
- Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia also set to be notable risers
- Colombia and Poland will grow more strongly to 2050 than Brazil and Russia.
Warning: array_rand() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/iconnect/releases/20160311/public_html/elements/next_item.php on line 41
10/24/2017 | NASA
A spacecraft destined to explore a unique asteroid will also test new communication hardware that uses lasers instead of radio waves.
10/16/2017 | DARPA
DARPA’s OFFensive Swarm-Enabled Tactics (OFFSET) program envisions future small-unit infantry forces using small unmanned aircraft systems (UASs) and/or small unmanned ground systems (UGSs) in swarms of 250 robots or more to accomplish diverse missions in complex urban environments.
10/06/2017 | DARPA
“Rules of the road”—widely accepted norms of safety-related behavior based on common understanding—have existed in various forms over the centuries, and have evolved as new technologies have revolutionized how people and vehicles travel. But how are these “rules” created when common understanding of new capabilities is not yet established?