Reading time ( words)
News from Germany
- SMT Hybrid Packaging 2015
News from the UK
- Only Three Weeks to RaMP 2015
- ICT Annual Symposium, June 2015
News from the USA
- Controlled Impedance: A Real-World Look at the PCB Side
- Electronics Industry upgrades its technology at IPC APEX EXPO 2015
- Your Participation Needed in IPC Military Lead-free Survey
- Rogers' High-Temperature LCP Laminates Ease the Construction of High-Frequency, High-speed Multilayer Circuit Boards
Printed Electronics News
- IDTechEx Reveal Crossover Motorcycles in New Multi-Billion Dollar Market
- Progress in flexible non-contact sensing matrix devices
- Finding an affordable way to use graphene is the key to its success
Click here for the International Events Diary 2015
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 8
Dennis Fritz, Fritz Consulting
On October 5, 2018, the Department of Defense (DoD) highlighted issues with the release of the 146-page report “Assessing and Strengthening the Manufacturing and Defense Industrial Base and Supply Chain Resiliency of the United States” from President Donald J. Trump.
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
This year at IMPACT Washington, DC, I-Connect007's Patty Goldman sat down with Steve Vairo and Mike Kadlec of Calumet Electronics, to get their overview on the event.
I-Connect007’s Patty Goldman, Barry Matties, Andy Shaughnessy, and Happy Holden were recently joined by MacDermid Enthone team members Jordan Kologe, technical marketing specialist; Ted Antonellis, applications manager for electronics specialties; and Don Cullen, marketing director for electronics solutions and MacDermid performance solutions. The discussion topic was the wet processing end of PCB manufacturing.