Reading time ( words)
I-Connect007 is expanding its editorial department. The No. 1 source of information for the PCB design, fabrication and assembly/EMS markets is seeking an experienced editor to help us take our publications to the next level.
“We work hard, but we have a lot of fun,” said Andy Shaughnessy, managing editor of The PCB Design Magazine and PCBDesign007. “The right candidate will have industry experience and enjoy working independently and with teams in a systems-based environment.”
Do you have the following qualifications?
- Strong writing, editing and grammar skills
- Electronics industry experience a plus
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Great organizational and project management skills
- At least five years of editing and writing experience, with clips or links of published content
- Degree in Journalism, English or Communications preferred
- Familiarity with AP style
This editor will manage content for I-Connect007 properties on a daily basis.
Candidates should have fantastic communication skills (in person and electronically), and be able to work well with other team members and customers located around the globe.
Do you have what it takes to be an I-Connect007 editor?
If you’re interested in this position, click here.