Reading time ( words)
You are invited to a fun evening of networking with industry friends and colleagues on Thursday, May 12 at the Irvine Marriott in Irvine, California. Come mix and mingle with members of every segment of the local electronics industry.
Hosted by Judy Warner of Zentech Manufacturing and Tara Dunn of Omni PCB, this is not another dry, boring industry event. Last year’s Geek-A-Palooza in Minneapolis drew over 300 attendees, so this year it’s expanding to Southern California. You will enjoy yourself!
The evening’s agenda:
- A presentation by John Coonrod of Rogers Corporation on insertion loss factors
- Appetizers, beverages, networking
- Connect with industry suppliers in a relaxed atmosphere
- Sponsor tables representing the entire supply chain
- Great music, raffles, and games
- STEM and young engineering students
Admission is $20 at the door. This is definitely NOT a boring night of tech talk. Come to Geek-A-Palooza and see for yourself! To register, click here. For more information, contact Tara Dunn by clicking here.
Early Bird registrants who sign up before April 25, 2016 will be entered to win $100 at the event.
18000 Von Karman Ave.
Irvine, CA 55021