Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative serves as lead sales contact and customer advocate to maintain existing sales and to drive new qualifications and sales of products and services through effective account management and coordination of efforts throughout Indium Corporation’s Metals, Compounds, Solar and Reclaim (MCSR) organization. This position is ideal for a sales- and customer-focused individual with an engineering degree.
- Develop, cultivate, and follow-up with prospective and existing customers to generate orders
- Develop an in-depth expertise of product offerings
- Work to gain insight into customer activities for future R&D developments
- Respond to customer requests for product data, specifications, and service information
- Identify customer requirements, priorities, and opportunities
- Build strong, trusting relationships with key decision-makers and influencers at target accounts
- Gather competitive insight, including pricing, delivery, and performance information
- Visit customer facilities to observe manufacturing processes and exchange information
- Promote industry recognition of Indium Corporation, its products, and its services
- Be a key member of overall team, including worldwide sales organization, product management, operations, engineering, R&D, etc.
- Submit required paperwork in timely manner
- Work within established budget, while increasing market share
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Visit the link below for more details on job responsibilities and requirements.