Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- Call for Papers for EIPC Winter Conference Lyon, France, February 1–2, 2018
News from Germany
- SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018: Call for Tutorials Launched
- Schweizer Electronic AG: Preliminary Figures for the First Half Year 2017 and Adjustment of Forecast
Electronic Industry News
- IoT Growth Slower than Expected
- Made in China 2025: Make or Break for Europe?
News from the UK
- Forthcoming SMART Dates for 2017
- IMAPS News for July 2017.... Holiday Time is Coming!
- The "RELPACK" Reliability Conference
News from the USA
- Ventec's Martin Cotton Joins Speaker Line-up at Advancements in Thermal Management Conference 2017
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 23
Thy-An Tran, Pioneer Circuits Inc.
The Mars2020 Rover Mission, designed by JPL, is the next NASA Mars Exploration Program mission that is planned to launch in 2020. Some goals of the mission include to check for past signs of life, to help prepare for manned Mars missions, and to collect soil samples of Mars back to Earth.
Gene Weiner, Weiner International Inc.
Hold on to your seats! 2018 will be a year full of rapid changes, surprises, and growth. M&A activities will flourish. The supply chain will suffer shortages and changes as demand increases, copycats will rush to market, and new markets and potential suppliers will vanish before they are established.
Real Time with...HKPCA and IPC
During the 2017 International Printed Circuit & APEX South China Fair (HKPCA & IPC Show 2017) in Shenzhen, IPC Asia President Philip S. Carmichael speaks with I-Connect007 Managing Editor Stephen Las Marias about the move in the value chain that’s driving the electronics manufacturing industry forward.