Reading time ( words)
Electronics Industry News
- 5 Popular Misconceptions About AI
News from France
- ADEX Selects Aegis Software's FactoryLogix MES Platform
News from Germany
- Schweizer Electronic AG: Preliminary Group Figures for H1 2018
- Schmid's New Etching Options Convince One of the World's Leading PCB Manufacturers
News from Israel
- Arieh Reichart Appointed to Board of Directors of PCB Technologies
News from Italy
- Seica Publishes Video About New DRAGONFLY Next > Series
News from Norway
- Elmatica Takes a Hard Line with Software
News from Taiwan
- Ventec International Group Appoints Jason Chung as CEO
News from the UK
- Important News Regarding the Candidate List of SVHCS
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Jin Erbing, Joint Stars Technology Co., Ltd
With the four-wire and four-terminal flying probe test method, voids in the holes formed in the PCB due to process differences, thin copper, and poor conduction due to residual adhesive after laser drilling of the HDI board can be detected, and the circuit board guide can be solved. With the development of multilayer, high-density PCB layout, four-wire four-terminal flying probe testing will play an increasingly important role.
Tetsuya Sasamura, Ph.D., Tatsushi Someya, et al.
The characteristics of electroless gold/palladium/gold (IGEPIG) deposit, which has been newly developed for fine-line application as electroless nickel-phosphorus (EN) free, has been compared with that of conventional electroless Ni-P/Pd/Au (ENEPIG) deposit and electroless Pd/Au (EPIG) deposit.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
The sun was shining in Dusseldorf as delegates returned to the conference room for the second day of the EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference. There were very few empty chairs—even those who had enjoyed a late networking session in the hotel bar had taken their seats as Paul Waldner opened the proceedings with Session 5, on a theme of future PCB design, material and processes for the PCB supply chain.