Reading time ( words)
News from the UK
- Manufacturing Advanced Coatings for Future Electronic Systems
- The 9th IeMRC Conference
- ICT Sandbach Seminar and AGM
News from the USA
- Isola Expands Its Portfolio of PCB Materials Engineered to Mitigate Skew in High-Speed Electronic Designs
- John Deere Electronic Solutions Becomes First OEM to Earn Certification as a Qualified Manufacturer to IPC J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610
Printed Electronics News
- Semiconductor works better when hitched to graphene
- TactoTek structural electronics out of stealth mode
Click here for the International Events Diary 2015
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 5
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
I-Connect007’s Barry Matties sat down with the COO of Ventec USA/Europe, Mark Goodwin, to discuss the laminate market as a whole, the market segments behind that growth, and how Ventec has positioned itself in the thermal management space.
Gene Weiner, Weiner International Inc.
IPC is planning to hold a special meeting on automotive electronics for senior executives during IPC APEX EXPO 2019. The meeting will be planned and produced by the IPC Ambassador Council. Its presentations will feature senior members of the entire automotive electronics supply chain.
Barry Matties and Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
In a recent conference call with Isola’s new Chief Revenue Officer Michael White, I-Connect007 Publisher Barry Matties, and Managing Editor Patty Goldman gained a deeper understanding of the internal reorganization happening right now with Isola and Mike’s plans for Isola’s marketing team.